Sunday, May 24, 2015

End of the Year Awards Ceremony

End of the Year Awards Ceremony

This year was our 3rd year for our end of the year awards ceremony. I have to say this year was the BEST yet! 

End of the Year Awards Ceremony

We are lucky enough to have a brand new beautiful school. We also have a gorgeous stage that our staff signs up for. I had big plans at the end of last year to do plays, have a mother's day tea, etc. Well...the year just slipped away. 
I had to get these first graders on this beautiful stage! They did have a performance for the first time this year that was produced by our music teacher. They did awesome! They loved the stage! 


End of the Year Awards Ceremony

If you follow me on IG then you know I have an obsession with black and gold right now. When I am going through a phase it spreads to every part of my life. I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like. I will leave all the links at the end of this blog post for everything I purchased.


End of the Year Awards Ceremony

Decorations everywhere!


End of the Year Awards Ceremony

The lights above are called "fairy lights". I originally purchased these for my dressing room. I am in the process of redecorating and these lights are going around my make-up table. Guess what colors I'm going with? 
This year I chose to use neon colored card stock instead of printing out in color. I did print out all the candy bar awards in color. I also gave each student two different awards. I made the candy bar award more "fun" and the full page award was more serious. 


End of the Year Awards Ceremony

I started out the ceremony by reading something Miss DeCarbo posted on IG and I was bawling up there. The kids were SILENT. I was a serious HOT.MESS. Seriously.... it was hot up there and I had no control of the thermostat...gah! I had to retype what Christina posted so it matched my post..I know I have issues.
I told my co-workers later on that I made up half the things I said because after crying so hard I couldn't even read it. I was going off memory...lol. I also sold several products so I was getting TPT notifications as well...classic!

End of the Year Awards Ceremony
End of the Year Awards Ceremony
End of the Year Awards Ceremony
The sign on the bottom left was made by yours truly so I can't leave a link to that. I was super proud of what started out as a piece of cardboard. My students absolutely LOVE getting their picture taken...especially with props!


End of the Year Awards Ceremony

I had some wonderful volunteers taking pics. I even had a mom bring in a Polaroid camera and make these for the kids. They were amazed by these instant pics! 
End of the Year Awards Ceremony
 I made most of the props by just enlarging graphics and adding text over the graphics.
End of the Year Awards Ceremony

End of the Year Awards Ceremony

End of the Year Awards Ceremony
 After the award ceremony we had three stations set up. I was in charge of the photo booth...that MIGHT be why there was 1000 props available. 
We also had our wonderful new teacher below in charge of "freeze dance".
End of the Year Awards Ceremony

By far, the most popular station was the GONOODLE station below. The kids went all Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs over this on the big screen!
End of the Year Awards Ceremony
I hope I gave you loads of ideas for your awards ceremony. The links for everything are below.

Read all about my updated END OF THE YEAR AWARDS here! Purchase them HERE! I am proud to say my awards were #3 last week on TPT! THAT.IS.HUGE! 
End of the Year Awards Ceremony


12 comments:

  1. MELLLLL OMG.... I have been LOVING your sneak peeks of ALL of this on IG all week long but HOLY MOLY THIS POST IS AMAZING!!! . . . . and #3 on TPT?!?!?!? FOR REAL?!?!?! You are a rock star. Can we PLEASE make a coffee date in Vegas?!?!?!? I would love love love to get to chat with you!! You are SUCH an inspiration!! :) :)

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! The kids had such a fun time at the awards assembly. You really went all out and made it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is good sharing post children motivated and lot of knowledge and learning for the best resources pay people to write essays getting a high motivation your are great work.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for that information you article.
    Signature:
    download descargar facebook gratis para Android celular and download free descargar facebook apk and descargar facebook gratis , descarga facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    Signature:
    download baixar facebook movel, Facebook movel, baixar facebook. Facebook chat, baixar whatsapp, fazer o download baixar whatsapp gratis para Android, iPhone. Últimas Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.
    Signature:
    Versión en facebook en español descargar a los países hablan Español: facebook entrar direto agora , facebook en español para and facebook entrar direto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    agario , descargar facebook , whatsapp messenger , descargar mobogenie , descargar whatsapp apk , cities skylines mod , five nights at freddy's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always try to discuss the meeting with those colleagues who'll be attending it with you, as well as others who have useful observations to add. It helps if all of those present in the meeting venues can sing from the same hymn sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete