Saturday, June 28, 2014

Daily 5-2nd Edition Chapter 7 + FREEBIES!

The Sisters recommend launching the next component of Daily 5 after students have built stamina for a certain number of minutes. 

Intermediate students is 12-14 minutes
 Primary is 10-12 minutes
 Kindergarten is 7-8 minutes 

 Just remember EVERY CLASS IS DIFFERENT. This couldn't be a truer statement.  Each class is unique. You will definitely KNOW when your students are ready to move on. Please do not rush them.

I used to introduce Work on Writing last because my students always struggled in this station. We do start out slow and I do not introduce everything up my sleeve at once. Remember, we are just starting to build our stamina. With students getting daily writing time they will become proficient writers before you know it! They will love the choices they have during writing and the choice of which station they CHOOSE to go into first, second, or third. 
Since we are at the beginning of the year I always have them do some back to school writing. Usually a writing sample that I need up for open house.
 I always try to keep one piece of their writing at least once a month. 

1. Email 
2. All About Me
3. Interview
4.School Tribune
5. Blogging
6. Shared Writing
7. Monthly Writing (Writing Wall of Fame)
8. Buddy Writing
9. Journal Writing

I always by a TON of spiral notebooks and composition books during all the back to school sales. This will be the cover for their first work on writing journal. 
We usually go through a journal per quarter. 
I will go over the work on writing I-chart first, review the read to self chart & we will jump right into building our work on writing stamina. Of course, you want to discuss the desired behaviors, purpose for writing, and establish a sense of urgency. If you have materials that they will need you will also take the time to show them how to INDEPENDENTLY gather their writing materials quickly and quietly. I personally have a clipboard for each student and they automatically grab their clipboard out of their seat sack as well as a pencil. 
Just remember to stay out of the way. When a student does break their writing stamina, then stop them all & gather in the meeting area. There will be grunts and groans as long as you put something they are excited about in the writing station.

I will have my writing unit displayed to build that sense of urgency. This does take some work to set up so if you are interested in this station, check out the reviews first & buy it while it's on sale. I am about 1/2 way done with the Ultimate Writing Station Set 2. OH-MY-WRITING! I am so in love I can't even stand it. If you own this one the next one is just as good & I am so super excited I will be able to share my ideas with you. Your students will LOVE it! 

If you have younger students that are just beginning the writing process, I highly recommend my friend Crystal's new writing unit! It is the BOMB.COM for kinders! I always struggled to teach writing when I taught kindergarten...this is your answer! You're welcome!

My gal Crystal takes you STEP-BY-STEP in the writing process for the littles. She included plans, pictures, examples & more. Where was she when I taught kinders???? Seriously....check it out! She blogged all about it HERE!
The power of choice provided with the Daily 5 is insanely genius. I am about the worst at doing something I am told to do. The hubs can definitely attest to that. For example, if he wants me to do the laundry. Do you think I jump up, do a cheer, & run to the washer? Um, no. I.hate.laundry. I will do it when I am good and ready. It is my CHOICE when I will do it and nobody is going to tell me when and how. 
Am I right? Is this how you feel too? I have always been this way. 
Don't you think our students feel the same way??? Of course they do!
You will see your students thrive during Daily 5 and it WILL be their favorite time of the day & yours! 

I do start my students out with the form before. It's just easier for my students to check in. We keep this in their binders in a sheet protector. 

They will move to this new form after we have built our stamina and all stations are running. They will be used to the station names & by this time I will be able to meet with groups of students or individuals.
I get a TON of emails about how I use my Daily 5 choice chart.
 It's really simple.....really.
I put student numbers on clothespins & put them on a small container. 
My teacher's assistant (student job) gets the pleasure of calling students up. The only reason they would call a certain table is if a student gave me the "Pick first for centers/station" coupon. Otherwise, they look for quiet tables and call them up. 

The little nugget in the pink pants is my teacher's assistant. She was the perfect one to have this job to show the rest how it's done! If you look behind her and down by the ugly will see a piece of tape. I teach the students to stand behind the tape until the student before them chooses.

As they are choosing they are also counting how many clips are on each station. I will only allow 6 in each station at a time.

I made this form that I will use this year. I was a hot mess this year with keeping track. I also made a form without numbers as well. This form will help me keep track of what students I have worked with each day and who still needs to come to me. Before my teacher's assistant starts calling tables, I will let the students know who will be with me and what they need. Most of the time when do do come to my table, they do not need anything. 

If you missed this.....CLICK HERE
Guided Reading Organizational Tote Ideas
I list everything I keep in this bad boy which sits at my small group table.

Here are my students during Read to Someone throughout the year. You will always have students that flock to this station. This will be their first choice. As long as they are reading the whole time and staying in one spot.....GREAT! 
This has helped some of my struggling reader's with their vocab and word attack skills and even my really fluent readers improved with their fluency and expression. You will have certain times where you will need accountability sheets whether it's for a grade or you just have one of those classes. 

Read to Someone always gets better every year. It motivates me seeing them choosing different stations and gravitating towards different things. This year my students loved reading chapter books together. One book shared. 
Other students loved reader's theater (we love Teeny's & First Grade Blue Skies), close reads (we love Lyndsey's & Tara's), non fiction science passages (we love Kristin's) and poems (We love Fun in First's poems)...I keep all of those choices in different binders. They just grab and go. 

Since my students became such proficient writers this year and published books and wrote plays, this was also made an option in Read to Someone.

I just compiled these freebies all into one pic...otherwise this post would be a mile long! I will be using interactive journals one day a week during our writer's workshop. I included all of the above as well. You're welcome. 

For whatever reason this is the station that bombed this year. Last year, they fought over those headphones. This year, not so much. The only time they really wanted to be in there was when I had Dr. Seuss books there. 
I wrote a grant several years ago for this wireless headset. They drive the kids crazy! I am thinking I might need to liven this station up but it's going to be so much work.....wah! I have gobs of CD books that I have collected throughout the years & I am not ready to give those up or even put them on an mp3 player.  I do think these kids did not flock towards it because they were pretty fluent readers coming in to my class & didn't rely on the model of fluency and expression that the CD books offer. I do think if I had ebooks or let them go onto the computer, they might of liked that better. In the meantime, while I figure this out, here are some accountability sheets for your listening center.
Like I said every year is completely different. This year, I ended up moving all my center type games into my early finisher station. They did not want to do those during Daily 5. I have no idea why, they just didn't like all. 
I would still use them if I saw they needed some help on certain things & then I would just do a literacy center set up and pair them up in partners, like I do for math. 
Their go to for word work was Candy Land. Every year since I have been making these, they have loved it. I usually would only allow this game to go into word work a few times a week. Well, that changed this year. As I started making more difficult games that they can handle independently, they went into our word word station. They were O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. Over the years I have made over 100+ games with many more to come. Check them out HERE.

These games are fabulous because they can be done independently or in small groups with me or pull out reading groups. Our reading recovery teacher uses these daily with K-4 during her intervention groups depending on their needs.

Even though this is hands on & super engaging I would like them to manipulate more things than Candy Land cards and game pieces. So I made the following that will be given one day a week throughout the year.
I will blow the above sheet up and print on bright paper & laminate. This will stay posted near our word work station along with one big die. You will want to have "station captains" so that they monitor which number they roll because I can already predict they will have their favorites & will say they rolled a certain number and actually didn't. I know I should trust them but.....I don't with this...ha! With having only one big die, this will help the station captain keep an an on each person's roll and keep mental notes. I will keep these sheets in my word work cart (labeled) so they can just grab and go.
You can grab any sheet above HERE. If you have less or more words, for now the sheets are staying the way they are.....they are FREE. I wish I could accommodate everyone's needs but I can't. These are how many words my students have for Journey's weekly. I might be in the middle of a Journey's word work project so stay tuned. In the meantime, grab these FREEBIES.
Last week, I gave away a copy of my Classroom Management Ebook. This week I would love to give away my Ultimate Writing Station. Please leave me a comment about your favorite thing from this post & I will pick a winner tomorrow at noon (CST)....if I'm up.

If you are a blogger, it's not too late to link up to our book study. Please order your book & join us! 


  1. Incredible post, Mel! Thank you for the shout out! =)
    First Grade Blue SKies

  2. I live how you incorporate choice into the Daily 5 choices with your writing station! I like the examples that go along with it!

    I would love to win a copy -

    I enjoy reading your blog!

  3. I think my favorite part is how you allow students to choose their station. This will be my first year with Daily 5 and I have really been enjoying this book study! So helpful! I have you writing unit on my wish list! Thanks for the chance to win it.

  4. I enjoyed the post. So many creative ideas with Candyland!

    Visit My Kindergarten Blog!

  5. I loved the entire post. Been doing D5 for years and I still learned something new. I can't pick just one thing, I go through your packet and find one and love it, next page, love it, and so on. The froglets I have often struggle with writing.

  6. So I cannot see my comment that I just wrote, so I will try again! I love the part of your post where the kids roll a die to determine what they will be doing in word work! This will be my first year using Daily 5 in Kindergarten! Thanks for your amazing post!

  7. This post gave so many ideas on Daily 5. I love the part about Work on writing! Thanks for all the great information!

  8. Wow... thank you for making so many freebies and sharing them. Out of all of your ideas I think I really loved your section about writing. I love the idea of letting the students interview each other during writing because it hits not only writing standards but also speaking and listening standards. What a great idea! Ruthanne

  9. I love the writing board and the ideas for writing. I did journals when I taught in Korea, my kids loved them. I am going to michels tomorrow to make those pencils with the "write" word!! Would love to win this!

  10. Thanks for the great post and Daily 5 materials. I am so looking forward to doing the Daily 5 with my new group of kiddos. We are adopting the Journeys reading program this fall so I am excited to see what is available for my seconds. Thanks again!

  11. My favorite thing? Where do I start? I love your enthusiasm about Daily 5. It makes me want to get my classroom ready NOW (but I can't because they're putting in air-conditioning-yay, and we can't get in until some time in August). I loved your freebie too. Thank you sooooo much!!!!

  12. Forgot my e-mail! Thanks again!

  13. Love this! I love the writing ideas you've shared. I really need to start the 2nd edition and get myself organized. I need to Check out your candyland game as well. Thank you for sharing!

  14. I love your materials!! Thank you for all you do!

  15. Thanks for the freebies! I'm reading the second edition right now too and am loving hearing everyone's take on the Daily Five! :)

    First Grade Garden

  16. I love the Candyland game for word work! I would love to win the Writing Station! Thanks for all the freebies!

  17. Wow! Great info!

  18. So many fun and creative ideas! Thanks for always sharing! As a new teacher, it is so helpful to have ideas shared!

  19. I am always am amazed at your creative and helpful ideas. I would love to win the Writing Station! Thanks for all your hard work.

  20. Love the blue tape for children to wait for the child in front of them!
    Thanks for all of the fantastic ideas!

  21. I love reading your blog posts! Today's "why didn't I think of that." moment came with your idea of rolling a die to choose the word work activity! Seriously cute and oh so easy! I'd love to win your writing pack!

  22. This school year will be my first time teaching 2nd grade AND using Daily 5 (AGH!--but OH SO excited!). I am such a visual learner, so my favorite part-- all the wonderful pictures showing the "how." LOVE your blog! Thanks for the contest!

  23. I am just starting Daily 5 and your posts have been soooooo helpful. I can't wait for my kiddos to get started. Thank you so much.

  24. I can tell you are a fantastic teacher because you made Daily 5 so easy for me to understand. I am a visual person so the photos of everything, including your students, made it easy for me to picture how to do this next year. Thank you for taking the time to put this post together.

  25. I love the entire post! I am going to try Daily 5 next year for the first time and you make it look so easy! My favorite is the work on writing. I love all of the choices the students get. I know my students would love this! Thanks so much!

  26. Wow I would love to see your Daily 5 in action. I am trying for the first time this upcoming school year. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I love all your post on each chapter, it is helping me while I read that chapter myself. It's showing me how they look in a classroom. Thank you for all the free things you post as well, I am using them all. I am going to work on some of your games this upcoming month, I need more of these. I know my students last year enjoyed any type of game we did.

  27. Found your site this morning as I searched Pinterest for Daily 5 ideas. I am moving grade levels again this year and I really want to do my best for my students. I want to be organized and hit the ground running. I will be spending the day downloading many of your freebies. Loved the roll the dice to get your assignment for the day. No more complaints from the students. Thanks for the great blog site.

  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

  29. I have been checking in each week with you to learn more about the 2nd edition. I have the first one and just saw that my library has the 2nd one so after reading your posts each week I'm going to check it out from the library and read it to see if it's a must buy for me! Thank you for all the freebies each week! I love doing Daily 5 in my classroom and love getting different ideas for it because by the end of the year the kids are so over it and have no stamina anymore. I'm going to try to switch out activities at each station every so often to try to make it more interesting for them. I almost forgot to put my favorite thing from this post!! I love all of your work or writing/word work activities that you posted above. For my class word work is the choice that gets the least amount of love and I have so many choices for it! I would love a copy of your writing station! Thanks again! Can't wait for the next post! :)

  30. I'm so excited about your new freebies! I can't wait to use them in the fall.

    I'd love a copy of your Ultimate Writing set!

  31. I just got the Daily 5 up and running last year and your freebies have helped me sooo much... thank you :-) I found your writing station very intriguing and your Candy Land games.. can never have to many of those ;-) Thanks for the chance at winning something!!

  32. Thank you so much for the freebie!! I can't wait to use it in my classroom. I especially love the student check sheet...loving that they need to keep track of what they did in the different areas. I also love love love your tape on the floor. I know its simple but it is perfect and I'm mad I didn't think of it!! :)

  33. Thank you so much for the amazing post and all of the great freebies! I cannot wait to start Daily 5 in my room. I "practiced" Daily 5 with my kiddos last year in May so they were my guinea pigs. I hope I am ready to start on Day 1 this year. Thanks to these amazing posts I think I will love Daily 5 and will be able to implement it smoothly.

  34. Thank you for being so open about things that work and things that don't work in your classroom. I am loving the posters that you have created for each station, that give the students explicit directions about what should be occurring at each station. I will definitely be posting these in my classroom this year! I have your Ultimate Writing Station on my wish list, but I would be overjoyed to win it!! I am moving back to 1st grade this year after 6 years in kinder…looking forward to all of the adventures awaiting me! :)

  35. Here's hoping I'm not too late! Thanks for all the tips and pics fr D5...I have loved it the last few years, too. I think my very favorite thing from this post is how you use a "teacher's assistant" to help students choose! Gonna have to implement that this year;) Thanks for the wonderful freebies...especially those Word Work sheets.

  36. I love how you take the time now and ultimately are organized all year! Creates lots less work later. I will definitely be using your word work roll a die solution for my class this year! Thank you for all the amazing freebies.

  37. I love your posts. I started Daily 5 last year half way through the year and I fell in love. I'm now fine tuning it for next year. Your freebies are awesome and I follow all your boards. I didn't do Work on Writing last year so when I saw your Ultimate Writing Bundle I put it on tpt wishlist right away. Thanks for everything you share with the teaching community.

  38. Oh my gosh! I want to win your ultimate set so badly!!!! I am eyeing it...!!!! I love the goodies for the Read to Someone center. I need something to make students a bit more accountable when they Buddy read. Thank you!,

  39. I love all the options you have for writing! I am moving back to first grade this year from kinder, so I'm really excited to have an independent writing center again. This pack would be PERFECT to set it up!!

  40. This study is defiantly going to improve the way I do D5. I need to branch out and give more writing options so your units will help. Do you do a separate writing workshop to get everyone to do the same writing piece in addition to D5? I am struggling to understand how to give choice and teach them a specific type of writing?

  41. There are so many wonderful ideas in this post it's hard to pick just 1 favorite. I love your check in sheet. I used a class list with a grid to check in my kiddos. But I love that you have a key at the bottom. It will be great for subs. I also love the vibrant colors of the backgrounds! Where are they from? Thanks for an amazing freebie.
    Tales of a First Grade Teacher

  42. thanks so much for your generous down load this is been an idea i have talked about with a few teachers at my school . I would like to learn more do you have resources you can recommend? thanks

  43. Several teachers from my school (including me) are reading the 2nd edition this summer. I am forwarding your blog to them, because you provide such a wealth of knowledge. I started daily 5 last year and feel like my work on writing was definitely lacking. I would love your Ultimate Writing Station to get next year's kiddos excited about writing. Sarah

  44. I know I can come to your site for awesome ideas on what to do during Daily 5. I have read the books, but I love the visuals-aids you so generously provide. I am very thankful for the Daily 5 FREE resource that I know I will be using immediately. Thanks a bunch!

  45. Thanks for your generosity! This is a fabulous resource! I can't wait to get started on Daily 5 this year!

  46. What great ideas. I like the ideas of having your teaches assistant making sure students are clipping correctly and the idea of rolling the dice to pick their word work activity! Thanks for sharing all the great freebies!

  47. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas! I can't wait to get the candyland game and use it in my classroom.

  48. Thanks for the daily 5 freebies!!!

  49. Well, I LOVE your Ultimate Writing Station and would love to win it, but I also loved seeing how you do check-in for Daily 5. I think I may do it the same way! Thanks for all of the freebies! I have so enjoyed following along during this book study and learning from you. Thank you!

  50. Thank you so much for your weekly blogs. They are fantastic. My elementary team will be starting Daily 5 this fall and were handed the book the last week of school. Your blogs have made this task of figuring out Daily 5 not so overwhelming! I would love your writing unit! It would be a great companion to my classroom!

  51. I am just planning on starting Daily 5 with my class this next year. Your website has been so helpful as I read through the book. Thank you for being so gracious and sharing all the freebies....I know how long those take to create. You are awesome!

  52. I have a question about the choice chart and the recording page. I've done D5 for 3 years now (still a newbie) but I struggle with that part. Do you have the kids make choices at the beginning of each round, after you've come together to discuss or highlight from the session before? I've just used small pocket charts and the choose all three rounds in the morning as they are doing their morning routine. If that is how that procedure works, how much time does that take? I was just wondering, because I know there has to be a better way than what I am doing. thanks!


  53. I cannot thank you enough for sharing all of your hard work and knowledge with us. I appreciate your great examples and explanations for Daily 5. Thank you for making such a great and helpful product free. I look forward to using it for the first time in my class this year (first grade). I also appreciate your link and explanation about your bag that you keep at your guided reading table. I plan to do something similar and will use some of your ideas there as well! Thank you! Thank you!

  54. Thanks for the great description Mel! Your blog is where I first got turned on to Daily 5 and followed the first book study. I've been using it in my K5 class for two years. Your comments about creating a sense of urgency and choice as a motivator really spoke to me! The choice is the part that I still hold on to and can't relinquish. The few times we've tried has been worse than starting over again, LOL! I want to encourage you to rework your listen to reading center because there's so much they can get on so many levels here and for the students that come to us with a deficit in experience with print materials this helps to fill that void. Last year I invested a large chunk of my back to school stipend in 3 iPod shuffles and good Califone animal headphones to go with an old tablet and our computer for this center. After velcro dots and ties to attach the iPods to the headphones and wrap the cords up to eliminate separation (read using them as a lasso or chewing them) they worked like a charm and the babes did not kill them at all. Loading a recording on them is as easy as putting the CD in the computer and letting iTunes take charge. Then assign it to the right playlist and resync the iPods when you are ready to change recordings. So much easier than teaching them to use old cassettes or even a CD player. Even though I love the ease of reading on a tablet or device, I primarily want my babes to build their book handling skills and read from the "primary source." With a different book on each iPod, they could find their own space to listen and I didn't change the stories that were available out for two weeks so they could have two opportunities to hear it!

  55. Girl, you are ALL THAT!!! This post is seriously in.cred.i.ble.
    See you in Vegas!! :) Lisa
    Growing Firsties

  56. THANK YOU so much for sharing how you do the Daily 5 in your classroom! Thanks for the freebies too! As a first grade teacher who is going into her seventh year teaching AND a visual learner, I truly appreciate it!! I cannot wait to try this next year!
    ALSO, since I teach in ATL and we go back to work at the end of the month, my school mode has turned back on. :( Anyway, while browsing for books, I stumbled across THIS: -- I recall seeing your new classroom decor and your comment about the blue pocket charts! Well, SOMEONE must have heard you because the second I saw this, I thought of you!!! There aren't many options available at the moment, but I figured more will come soon enough.
    Thanks again!
    ~Dorothy []
    PS. This is my first time commenting on the many teacher blogs I peruse on a weekly basis. I'm working up my courage to start blogging on my own! Normally, I will just lurk. :( But SOMETHING told me I should comment to tell you about the black pocket charts! :)

  57. I know this is late, but geeze this is awesome!! So in the off chance that you're feeling extra generous ;)!!

  58. I loved this post. I am impressed with all your materials that they complete during rounds. I would love to win!

  59. Am I correct in saying that you use daily 5 with the Journeys reading program? I am starting this program in the fall and noticed some of the stations/centers need beefing up and was wondering if I could implement daily 5 with journeys. Please let me know if you do just daily 5 or if you also do some of the journeys centers too. I love all of your ideas and love reading your post. What grade was this geared towards? Thank you for your feedback!!

  60. I'm totally obsessed with your blog and all the detailed ideas you share! My favorite take-away from today's post, besides the freebies, is the teacher's assistant's job of calling tables for choices and her monitoring the kids making their choices! I feel like I waste 15 minutes of every one of my five times figuring out who's doing what, when I could already be with my groups! Brilliant! I teach an itty bitty group of twelve non-reader second graders, chosen at the end of each year from rising second graders, so any help I can get is super appreciated! Thanks for all of your posts, freebies, creativity, and organization.

  61. Discovering your blog has been the event of the year for me. THANKS A MILLION and many greetings from the other side of the pond (Spain)!

  62. I really love all your ideas. I read the part about your listening station not doing well this year. Have you tried It's a great website with tons of books that are read to the students with sound effects and a bit of animations from the pictures in the book. It's a way to change it up a bit!

    Check out my new blog at

  63. Thanks for all of the great info you posted about the Daily 5! I am a kindergarten teacher and I plan to implement it this year in my classroom. I just ordered the "Daily 5" book, but I have a few questions.
    How long do you do the Daily 5 each day?
    Once students have chosen their first activity, how long do they stay there?
    How many stations do students do per day?
    How often do you change the activities within each station?


  64. Thank you for all of your Daily Five information! I'm just starting to implement it in my classroom and it will be very helpful. Out of curiosity, where did you get your choice board? I absolutely love it, and it goes with my classroom theme.

  65. Thank you so much for sharing how you use the Daily 5 in your classroom. I am new to first grade and to the Daily 5, and I really need all the help I can get with implementation in my classroom. I would love to know when you do another giveaway for your writing pack, I think it would really help me in my classroom. Thanks again, I loved reading your blog!

  66. I LOVE your blog! I've been following for over a year and I was just talking about your Daily 5 inspiration to a new colleague yesterday! AND guess what??? She already knew about your blog! Yay, you!! :) I have a few of the Candy Land games and hope to incorporate them this year. You have inspired me to try Daily 5, but last year it didn't work out with my split class. I'm looking forward to it this year with my firsties, though!

  67. Thank you so much for the wonderful FREE resources for D5! Love them!!

  68. Simply amazing!!! I love everything about your post here!!! I have been struggling the last two years with Writing and with Daily 5 choices and your post really helped both areas for me!!! THANK YOU!!!
    I love reading your blog and am always excited to learn new things from you – thanks for being such a great author!!!
    Kinderland Kuties

  69. Your classroom is amazing!! I was wondering where you got your clothespins, and if you were selling the numbered circles?
    Genaya Ruddick

  70. Forgot my email

  71. I love yourdaily 5 second edition freebie. when I try to download it it tries to bring it up is a picture. I was wondering if u could email it to me. my email address is

  72. WOW!!! I came on this site because I saw the cover of your writing journals and then I found so many more wonderful things!!! Thank you for all the activities for the Words Work Station!!
    :) Tari ( Have an awesome BackToSchool!!!

  73. Thanks so much for the freebie pack! I will be using many of those in my grade 2 class!

  74. Thank you so much for the fabulous FREEBIES! I am so excited! I love your clip chart and the line the kids need to stand behind - simple yet effective! Thank you for sharing! :)

  75. I love this blog! So many awesome ideas!! I did have a question... Once your students pick their first daily 5 rotation, how do they pick their second one. Do they stand back in line again?? I am curious about after the first rotation what happens with the transitions. Trying this for the first time this year and trying to picture it in my mind. Any help or suggestions would be awesome!!
    Thanks so much!!!

  76. This is great chance for every writer so thanks for your service i love this. I hope your site will also popular asap.
    seo content writing service

  77. Thank you so much for the freebies! These look fantastic and I was afraid I was going to have to make my own.

  78. Nice information. Thanks for sharing this article. It helps me much :) Please keep sharing us the latest information
    messenger indir | messenger | messenger indir | messenger download | messenger indir | messenger indir | messenger indir | messenger indir | messenger indir

  79. WOWIE WOW WOW!!!!!
    Thank you so much!

  80. This is WONDERFUL!

    Thank you so much! What a gift!

  81. AGBALAGBATEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM...... the man that helped me return my lover
    My Name is janice am from London..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contacted this man called .Dr agbalagba.He is really powerful..My husband divorced me with no reason for almost 5 years and i tried all i could to have him back because i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 4 years with two kids and he woke up one morning and he told me he is going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all his properties from our house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 5years.So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for his full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me.The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this.he told me i will see a positive result within 24 hour..24 hour later after the spell has been casted,he called me himself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant again ..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kids..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever be thankful to her..he has helped many friends too with similar problem and they are happy and thankful to her..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out.

    Get your scam money back
    Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
    Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
    Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
    Read all your problems before you even mention them to him
    Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
    Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
    Eliminate in family fights
    Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
    Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
    I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested
    heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
    Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
    Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
    Ensure success in work and business
    Mental illness & bewitched
    Can?t sleep at night or walking at night
    Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
    Bring supernatural luck into
    Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

    you can reach him here...

  82. My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over 9 years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after 9 years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: or call him on +2348169340571 if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine.

  83. It was also disclosed in some earlier prospects and it will be a good thing for the professional to seek every fact well for their students. pharmacy personal statements

  84. Thanks for the connection I’m pretty sure you might be looking for a black magic spell caster who can cast spells for free and that’s the reason you stumbled upon my page.I should tell you more about the fields in which I expertise. I’m excellent in:
    Love spells
    Binding spells
    Pregnancy spells
    Hex removal spells
    Curse spells
    Revenge spells
    Attraction spells
    Truth spells
    Contract spells
    Lottery spells

    Contact me via my private email:

  85. Do you happen to have the numbers that are attached to the clothespins for the Daily 5 Clip Chart??

  86. I LOVE this idea! Do you have the clothes pin chart posted? I'd love to incorporate that in my Seuss classroom!

  87. just curious how you have them switch centers? do they remove their clothes pins between each roatation and then wait in line again to choice the next?? Sorry just unsure

  88. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:( Thank you.


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..

    Email Kindly Contact: