Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween cuteness! Check out what I made!


I was so fortunate to be able to review the Silhouette Cameo. Let me just say.....I'M OBSESSED! My head is ready to pop off because it's EXPLODING with ideas! This was actually on my Christmas list since I start making it in June....so.... Not Kidding (insert Chandler Bing voice). 

Get this my friends! Did you know they have an educator discount???? Um, H.E.L.L.O! I had no idea! Click the following link to apply for your own 20% discount! Holy Mama...what a discount! At least this company recognizes our hard work! 


Now let's get back to my spooktacular projects! I'm super stoked to show them off. Feel free to pin peeps. 


This first project is for my classroom library. I purchased the tub at Big Lots for $2 & got some ribbon & black vinyl. I am going to make a bin for my classroom library for each holiday! It's sooooo adorable!

This would be a great idea to personalize these baskets for Easter or even birthday gifts! 

I admit I was a little scared at first to use this. When I'm not familiar with something I tend to shy away. The hubs went mountain biking so I had some time to play around. It took me NO TIME AT ALL to get the hang of this machine. It's so user friendly & the directions are very cut and dry & super easy to follow.

I wanted to show you some items I made for home & school. The spooky tree silhouette I found online for free. I give you a better few of the ''EEK'' pumpkin below. 


Holy cuteness, right??? I used the "Ravie" font for this & LOVE it! Can you tell I am super into polka dots too! The big scary on top is from Dollar Tree.



Here is a HUGE martini glass I found in our bar. I put vinyl that says "Spooky Snacks" on it. The eyeballs & severed body parts (Eew) came from Dollar Tree. 
We are having a Halloween bash at our new home so I am grabbing everything that isn't nailed down & labeling it! Hubs came home & I was putting vinyl on the mailbox! I am planning on ordering vinyl in BULK....I'm obsessed!

I made the mistake of putting it on the hearth to take a picture...walked away & look what Big Boy was doing! He doesn't miss a fart, I swear.


This is one of my favorite most used project. Yes, I love Coors Light & yes I teach, so therefore, I drink! The stache glass is for the hubs. He actually thought he was going to grow a mustache...I think not. This is his mustache.

My project is in my classroom. This craft pumpkin was just laying around collecting dust so I slapped some letters on it....waa-laa!


This is on our hearth at home. My mom had a bunch of these craft pumpkins that she purchased for dirt cheap last year so I helped myself. The pumpkin came black. I could only find green vinyl but it looks so good on black...it just POPS!

Finally this is for home and school. We do a really fun project with the kids the day of their Halloween party at school. This is a BIG cauldron I purchased at Menards for $8. I added "Witches Brew" for the FULL EFFECT. I have a 24 page FREEBIE witches brew packet in my TPT STORE. Go grab it HERE. The kids had so much fun & created wonderful memories for them at the same time. 

Here are some pictures from last Halloween. 






Now check out Silhouette's Educator discount HERE and have some fun! 

You might want to follow my Silhouette Pinterest board.....you will see for yourself how OBSESSED I am. 

I linked up with the following blogs! 
  





http://www.aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com/2012/10/halloween-link-partaaaaay.html







Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am obsessed! Your silhouette projects are adorable! I love them! I want to make them all! I need a cameo!

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Cameo! I don't know what I would do without it!

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your creations! What font did you use for the BOO book basket? thanks!
    -Lovely Nina

    Lovely Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! I love all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This creations are fabulous!! I can't decide which one I like most! But I will say that I especially love the pic of you dressed as a witch with your caldron. Every year I do a Witches' Brew mini unit with my kiddos and also dress up and pull out all the stops. Halloween Rocks!!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete