Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Jackpot



Ever feel unappreciated for all you do? As a teacher, I know I do! You have worked so hard this year so why not celebrate with a M.O.T.H.E.R.L.O.A.D of freebies? 

This is our way to tell you, we appreciate you!

The way we teach and the way we collaborate is changing.  And in my opinion, for the better!

The opportunity to share across our own states, within our country, and across the world is something to be proud of.  I can't begin to imagine where this world of blogging will go and where Teachers Pay Teachers will take us.  Read on for all the details: 

You, my friends, will have the opportunity to download TONS of teaching materials.  We have over 130 bloggers giving away One free product on Sunday, May 6th.  The free  product will be valued between $3 and $8.  That means there will be over $500 worth of free products for One day only!

If you are interested in Pk-2 Products, be sure to come back here on Sunday for the jackpot.  Everyone's free product will be listed.  The best part is that everyone involved is hosting this link-up (you'll see what I mean on Sunday)  Here are the links one more time.  Keep them handy.


Browse through my TPT store: Mel D, follow me while you're there & and let me know what you would want FREE and comment either below or on my FB page.  




Click on the picture above to grab my freebie. This is a BEST SELLER & will ONLY be available for FREE Sunday, May 6th! 

If you're counting the days till summer fill your cart! (Sung to the tune of "If you're happy & you know it")...  :o) 


Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. WOW... that sounds almost too good to be true! I too love the way we are able to share ideas now. I am from New Zealand and love reading your posts.

    Carolyn
    Sowing Seeds of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your candy land games, missing number or what comes next

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an early shopper! Thanks for the awesome freebie! I hope you like mine, too!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Land Pre Primer or Candy Land Numbers 1-50

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great stuff! Your hard work is greatly appreciated!
    teachlolly@yahoo.com
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I love the Candy Land games!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great freebie! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great Teacher Appreciation week!

    Donna
    Peace, Love & Learning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! You are so generous. Happy Teacher Week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie!
    :)
    Tamera Wilson

    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
    Stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the freebie! You are so sweet to share! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the freebie ! I have started following you on FB and TPT.


    Candy Land Missing Number 50-120 Game (Common Core) activity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the freebie. We are your newest blog and TpT followers. Heading to FB now. So glad to connect through our lil' Jackpot!

    Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing your free item in the Jackpot!! Unfortunately, I missed signing up... but you can still pick up my free item HERE!
    Happy Teacher Week!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the freebie! Just strated blogging this week and can't wait to give back as I have gotton so uch from everyone over the past year:) Please stop by and check it out!

    Tammy
    www.theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much. This event is a huge help as I prepare to move from kindergarten to second grade.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the freebie!

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love Candyland Alphabet game FREE! I already have the long vowel game! As always--you da Best! Jude

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the game. Love it!
    Thank you for the freebie. It's great.
    ✿April from ✿Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for participating. I love it!
    Kristy
    www.cozartsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mel, I am so glad you participated in this blog hop. Thank you for your time and effort into the entire project!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for the freebie!
    I'm now a follower! Come visit me, too!!! :)

    Thanks!
    JennyB
    Funtastic Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much! :) How awesome!

    ReplyDelete