Saturday, September 3, 2011

THANK YOU MRS. SAYLOR!

WOW! What a nice surprise from Mrs. Saylor for nominating me in her Top 10 blogs!


Top 10 TBA


I am so excited & honored I can't stand it! Thanks for making my weekend Mrs. Saylor! Check out her blog here!









Along with Mrs. Saylor's Blog I follow hundreds of other blogs & here are some of my daily stalking favorites...check them out!











Mrs. Bainbridge's Class



I am a new author for this great blog!







First Grade Blue Skies





Castles and Crayons










Visit Sunny Days










The OC Blog Button


Happy Blog Hopping! Have a safe Labor Day weekend! 






5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thanks for the award :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! You're pretty great too! :)

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to nominate you again since I am using your reward coupons.

    www.thekindergartenchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my blogging Top 10 list!!! Check out the post here:

    http://creatingandteaching.blogspot.com/2011/09/blogging-top-10.html

    ReplyDelete