Don't mind the red outline...I work on a pc...for now...& when I do "snippets" it just does it automatically. Check out my word wall on TPT HERE.
IF THERE IS A PARTICULAR WORD WALL THEME THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT & I WILL WORK ON IT! I AM STARTING TO TAKE REQUESTS FOR THINGS SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME (ON SIDEBAR).
Now for some info for all you first grade bloggers out there. There is an opportunity that I surely am not passing up & I wanted to let you know about it as well!
Click on Primary Connections to get in on all the fun.
Here is some info directly from their site.
A first grade collaboration of bloggers?
- Would you be interested in joining this type of blog? (If this is an idea that others would jump on board and participate in, I will ask for more specific information at a later time)
- I think a blog can have 100 authors so I imagine it would be a first come first serve option so that it is fair to all?
- I will try to create some kind of poll on Sunday so we can vote from the suggested names list.
Submit Blog Name Deadline: SundayPlease blog about this so we can get more 1st grade bloggers on board and involved
- "First Grade Connections" **
- "Frills and Thrills in First" or "Frills and Thrills in First Grade"
- "Fairly First" (not sure what that name would imply, but I like alliteration)
- "Floss Flowers in First" or "Little Floss Flowers of First" (it's a flower...and it starts with an "f", lol)
- "Leaping into First" *
- "Flavors of First" or "Flavors of First Grade"
- "Fundamentally First"
- "Burst Into First" *
- "Detecting a great year in First Grade" *
- "Teaming up in First"
- "The First Grade Team"
- "Collaborators in First"
- "Collaborators of First"
- "Team First" *
- "First Grade Think Tank"
- "First Grade Talking Points"
- "First Grade Headquarters"
- Note-able First Grades
- First Foundations
Peace, Mel D