Saturday, July 30, 2011

Got Labels? FREE Jungle Organization Labels

I know there are a lot of you out there with a jungle theme so here you go! Enjoy! I will work on some Pirate themed ones tomorrow. Is anyone interested in Peace themed labels for a Peace binder....ALREADY DONE! Just leave me some comment love if your interested in those.
Use Avery 8163 (2x4) labels. After you pin these, grab them here! 

Giveaway winners will be announced tomorrow after I roll out of bed! I'm meeting my teacher friends tonight so I might not be feeling well tomorrow ;o) 

9 comments:

  1. I would love the peace ones. I am so impressed by you creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I pin them? I'm still waiting on pinterest to accept my request for an invite. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vcisneros- what's your email? I can send you an invite

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's vcisneros21@yahoo.com

    Thank u soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you liked the AR book labels. As to your question, I think you can use Avery 8163...not sure. I used business cards (8376) to print, the size is 2x3 1/2 and 8163 labels are 2x4.


    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE everything you create!! Deciding between a Peace theme or Polka dot theme?? Would love to see your Peace theme ones:)

    hollie.booth@blairschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see the Peace theme labels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to get these and it says I don't have permission. Am I doing something wrong or are they not available anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tags for the classroom! I am wanting to do something similar but I am having a hard time finding a map or worldly theme of the classroom.

    ReplyDelete