Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blog Stalking To Do List Freebie

If you all are like me...and I think you are...you need some organization with all this BLOG STALKING that we do. I need some kind of to do list daily to keep me on task & to keep up with all my blog stalking, blogging, creating materials, etc. Here is a list that I created to keep myself under control & still maintain a life & marriage @ the same time this summer. I hope you find it as useful as I have!
Grab it here if you need a to do blogger/blog stalking list!

11 comments:

  1. My blogs to stalk is about 50 pages long...thanks to Google Reader its a whole lot easier...still addicting ...LOL ..Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a list junkie! I love this because it has a place for specific tasks - thanks so much!

    Charity
    Teaching Blog Traffic School

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been writing myself little post it notes and putting them all over my monitor. This is much better. Thanks.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel,
    I ADORE THIS!!!! I am addicted to blogging AND lists so this is the perfect combination!!!
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... My... Gosh!!! Brilliant! This is funny YET totally what I need! Thank you!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!! Did I tell you I LOVE this?? Thank you so much:)
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I can now get rid of my scribbled notes around my desk! Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great tool! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting was looking for something like this. Keep up the great WORK!!

    Kelly
    www.everydayonpurpose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete