Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party

Denise over @ Yearn to Learn is hosting a fabulous linky party! This is such a great idea! Hop on over to her blog & join the fun...after you read my blog of course ;o)

Oh the Places You'll Go with the blogs you know!  I'm having a seek and find Blog Mixer Linky party. Let's have some fun spotlighting each other.

In your link up find the following:

1.  A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)

2.  Post a blogger in your same grade level

3.  Post a blogger in a different grade level

4.  It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.


1. My New Kid blogger is Krissy from Mrs. Miners' Kindergarten Monkey Business. She just reached 100 followers & is having a giveaway! 

2.  I teach 1st grade and my go to blog is Mrs. Magee @ First Grade Brain. I love all her blog tips & freebies & I especially love her products @ TPT. She is extremely talented!

3. My go to person is Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade! She has wonderful blog posts, freebies & also great products.

4.  Button Cuteness spotlight goes to Mrs. Schroeder @ The Schroeder Page. 

Show these blogs some love! Stay tuned for a new linky party next week & YES ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!