Saturday, July 16, 2011

Attention Linky Party Poopers...join this fun linky party I'm having!

Pin It
You must all be blogging about the funny things kids say & just haven't linked up yet, right? I hope so! All I have to say is I am going to do my best this year to journal the funny things that kids say at school. By the time I get home, I forget. I kept one my first year & in the summer when I was missing my kiddos I would pull it out & just giggle about those little nuggets. 

Join the party here. 
  

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I forgot to hook Up I was thrifting all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great idea to write down those cute comments before you get home. One of my favorite comments from a student in second grade occured after I said goodbye to him after school, saw him at an open house, and then the next morning he came in early and asked with all seriousness, "Do you sleep here at night?" I guess when you get comments like that it's time to head home a little earlier.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a kinder say to me once, "Mrs. Miner, I learned how to spell god this weekend...O M G!" It still makes me chuckle to think of it this day. I didn't write a post because I didn't think I could add anything else to it. Good luck!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete